Updated March 12, 2020 

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Board of InBIA has decided it is in the best interest of our attendees to postpone ICBI34. We are currently in negotiations with the hotel to determine new dates for the conference. As soon as we have the new date secured, we will communicate them to you.

All current registrations will carry over to the rescheduled event with the same terms under which they were made. When new dates are established, we will update our cancellation policy to allow for refunds up to two weeks in advance of that event.

Please cancel your reservations at the Sheraton Boston Hotel and then rebook when we have new dates. We will post the link to rebook as well as all other information and updates on our conference website.

We are disappointed not to be able to gather for the conference as planned and will miss seeing all of you in two weeks. But we are already looking forward to holding this gathering at a time when we can better ensure health and safety for everyone. We remain committed to delivering high quality content, resources, and networking opportunities to our members and attendees.

Please take care of yourself during this time. The CDC has published these guidelines if you feel sick, and we recommend following your state and municipal health departments for additional, local updates.

We know this time can produce anxiety and uncertainty. Please know your safety and wellness is our highest priority, and we are implementing these changes to help lessen exposure to each of you and to our InBIA community.

Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have related to ICBI34.