FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
InBIA Welcomes New Directors
December 16, 2021
ORLANDO, FL – Members of the International Business Innovation Association (InBIA) have elected three individuals to the board of directors to serve three-years terms. The term began October 1, 2021.
The new members of the InBIA board include:
- David Fonseca, Executive Vice President, VelocityTX
- Ariela Lukach, Vice President of Strategy & Positioning, Stiletto
- Eric Smith, Executive Director, University of Arizona Center for Innovation
“Each of the new board members is a thought leader in our industry and brings a history of involvement with InBIA,” says InBIA President and CEO Charles Ross. “Board members prioritize member services, oversee the association’s financial well-being and plan for the future. We appreciate their commitment to making InBIA a better organization in every way.”
InBIA’s Board of Directors consists of leaders from entrepreneurship centers from across the country and world. The 15-member governing body is charged with guiding the direction of the association.
The new board members were instated to the board of directors during the fall board meeting in October. Also during this meeting, the board named new executive team members for the 2021-2022 year, including
- Chair – Krista Covey, President, First Flight Venture Center
- First Vice Chair – Brad Rickelman, Assistant Director, Meridian Technology Center Business Incubator
- Secretary – Herman Nyamunga, Director, PowerUp Your Business, Community College of Philadelphia
- Treasurer – Steve Debretto, Executive Director, Industrial Council of Nearwest Chicago
The InBIA Board of Directors will meet again this winter to continue setting the strategic direction for the association in its mission to provide entrepreneur support professionals with resources, training, thought leadership and community to help improve entrepreneurial outcomes.
ABOUT the International Business Innovation Association
InBIA is a global nonprofit with over 1,200 members that lead entrepreneurship centers in over 30 countries. For over 35 years, InBIA has provided industry best practices through education while enabling collaboration, mentorship, peer-based learning and the sharing of innovative ideas for entrepreneurs across the globe. InBIA is the premier organization for business incubators, accelerators, coworking spaces, and other entrepreneurship centers.
For general press-related questions, please contact Charles Ross at [email protected].