PROFESSIONALS WILL ATTEND ICBI35 TO...
IDENTIFY AND SHARE BEST PRACTICES to help startups launch, scale and thrive
GAIN ACCESS to funders and other partners who can support your entrepreneurship center and it’s clients
LEVERAGE INSIGHTS from the latest trends in entrepreneurship center operations and startup support
IGNITE and sustain relationships with global leaders dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs
The Information and Connecting Point for Entrepreneurial Support Professionals
For 35 years, InBIA’s annual conference – the International Conference on Business Incubation (ICBI) – has been the primary venue for incubation and other entrepreneurial support professionals to share best practices, proven strategies, effective tools and relevant insights with an audience of peers. As the world recovers from the impacts of a destructive global pandemic, connecting with peers and sharing information is more important than ever before. This week-long, virtual event will feature:
- Peer-led sessions with actionable strategies and tools
- Discussions focused on confronting challenges and brainstorming new approaches
- Attendee meetings, facilitated as appropriate by computer-generated matchmaking
- Special interest groups to connect people with similar programs
- Curated products and services to help make the job of supporting entrepreneurs easier
Stay Up To Date
More information about registration is coming soon – stay tuned to this page and watch your email for announcements. Not on our email list? Use the form below to sign up for news about InBIA events and exclusive opportunities.